Wednesday 9 February 2011

Details details...

.
A project I started as my final project in Uni I'm hopefully finishing up soon.
Basically an info-graphic displaying certain 'numerific' contrasts between the UK and the Philippines.

There's almost 50,000 people on the UK image, (that's about 1 to every 1,200 people in the real UK, that figure was used to represent the 1,200 convicted murderers, so there will be just the one in the image) then about one and a half times that many on the Philippines one (with 5 murderers.)

The circles in the middle will be the right size to circle the amount of people that the ring represents.
The rings aren't finished yet, they're just place-holders.

Just putting this up unfinished to show that I'm not just slacking, I'm doing stuff!
Just this stuff takes a bit longer than some other stuff did...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment